........................................THIS IS NOT A FASHION BLOG !(:

April 13, 2009

The Things I Want, That Taunt

Urban Outfitters is prodigious; having everything fashionably imaginable! I went to their online store, hoping to find a few little things to spruce up a simple outfit - ie. bracelets or necklaces. I was in ecstasy, becoming astonished by every piece of jewelry i saw.

These are a few of my favorites, loving the randomness and look of the long chains. Which one do you like best?


While there, I also found some appealing watches. The style that Urban Outfitters disperses, is absolutely in vogue - the perfect mixture of prep and urban, & vintage and modern. Take a look at these - the Vestel Bevel, Nixon R1G1, and Vestal Monte Carlo (in order below). I'm thinking of getting the last one.


p.s. There's an upcoming interview with fashion entrepreneur, Jazzi McGilbert.

..forever,cory k.

17 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I love urbanoutfitter's jewelry section! They have so many covetable items. I also love the last watch too, very classic and chic! I'm always intrigued by a guy's perpective in fashion and your blog is so refreshing! xxoxo

Em said...

UO's jewelry section is definitley my favorite! A lot of their items can be unconventional and cool.

I really like all the the necklaces and bracelets you picked out. My favorites would be the necklace that says wood and the bracelet on the bottom right (though i personally might wait to see it go on sale).

And I think the watch you're thinking of going with is very chic and futuristic. I love that one!

Have a great weekend, love.
xx

stephanie said...

ooooo i l o v e the third, fourth and fifth top pieces!!!


xx

Irene said...

Wow, I love everything! Especially the third bracelet and the brown watch. :-D

answer: thank you so much! ^^

STEFANIE said...

Wow I like them all, but I think the 12$ bracelet is my favourite ^-^ Oh and the last watch too!

heleen said...

I like the rough aesthetic appeal these have.
I'm going to UO tomorrow, so I might take one of these beauties home - HA!

Anonymous said...

i love that wood necklace and the watches, if i was a guy this is what i'd be wearing!
xxx

Anonymous said...

I like the rope bracelets for $8 the best.
Do you know if there are any Urban Outfitters in Canada?
♥

Jillian Hobbs said...

i loved the braclettes but the watches DAYUM i want that third one! it's HOT HOT HOT!

Miranda said...

i love them all. the last watch is ridiculously cool and modern :)

Anonymous said...

I love that middle watch. It reminds me of a slide ruler. I wish they made it with a silver face though.

Nia said...

I like the layered leather bracelets! So cool!

Syed said...

I want all of the jewelry!! I love the etched heart and wooden necklace :)

Mark Dela Cruz said...

i like the Nixon R1G1.

great blog.

erin meagan said...

my friend bought the wood&heart necklace, and i really like it, i'll have to borrow it some time.

The Velvet Scientist said...

urban outfitters takes all of my money!
I just can't say no.

lovely blog, xx

FASH said...

great collection!

i was linked to this post from http://www.joandjoenyc.com/1/post/2009/10/his-daily-style35.html

xo